I love that this blog helps me share my personal journey both, on & off the golf course, with all of you! So I thought, why not share nine things you might not know about me to help us get to know each other better?
1. Everyone calls me “T” (as if Teryn wasn’t short enough 😂😂😂)
2. I LOVE sweet tea and don’t like coffee ☕️
3. My ideal golf outing is a quick 9-holes, walking during twilight. That’s my perfect balance of getting in some exercise, strolling through nature & only spending about 2 hours or so on the course (instead of 5 😉).
***Have you been reading closely? Get why this blog is called T-time now? 1 + 2 + 3 = T-time!
4. I grew up in a small town in Southern Illinois called Waterloo, IL. I just tell everyone I’m from St. Louis because it’s easier (and I’m a huge St. Louis sports fan.)
5. My mother craved Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups all through her pregnancy with me, so we all blame her for my love for Reese’s — the perfect combination of chocolate and peanut butter, BTW. 🍫
6. I won the first Fantasy Football league I was ever a part of. I loved playing fantasy football when I was in college, but who has time for that these days?!
7. I cook any chance I get! I like to cook at home, not only is it fun, but it allows me to make healthier choices, save money and bring friends and family together through my kitchen.
8. I love a good story — that’s why I’m in this business, journalism is storytelling to the core. But that’s also why I love books, movies and a good country song.
9. I have a tree named after me. My great-grandmother cross-pollinated a tree and planted it the day I was born. That tree still stands in the yard of my childhood home.
Now what are some thing I should know about you?! Let me know what you’d like me to share with you on my blog in the comments below!